Monday, March 31, 2014

Will I Ever


Dear Auntie Belle,

Last month I accidentally lit my asshole on fire in a freak accident involving paint thinner, a book of matches, and my youngest child's birthday party. Long story short, I promised the kids a fireworks display but couldn't afford the good stuff and I had already eaten 3 bratwursts and nearly a quart of pork n' beans.

Will I ever poop normally again?
 
Dear Will,
It depends upon whether you were referring to your anus or that neighbor about whom you continuously complain? Exactly which was set aflame? I do have an antidote that would work for either, I guess. It is somewhat involved and requires you shear the pigtail off an elderly Chinese man. Meanwhile, drink grape Kool-Aid in vast quantities. It isn't lethal but will counteract the abuse you enjoy visiting upon your colon.
Auntie Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment